Associate Professor, Department of Polymer Materials Engineering, School of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Jiangnan University,
Address: 1800 Lihu Rd., Wuxi 214122, China
After she earned her PhD in Polymer Chemistry in 2010 from Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, Dr Jing Luo worked as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow inDepartment of Chemistry, National University of Singapore. In 2010, she joined the School of Chemical and Material Engineering, Jiangnan University, and was promoted to Associate Professor in 2011.
Dr Jing Luo’s research focuses on functional colloids and functional coating. Her current research projects include the co-assembly of amphiphilic polymer to fabricate functional hybrid colloids for sensing coating and smart coating, synthesis and functionalization of conducting materials and the construction of nano/micro structure.
Teaching and Learning:
Dr Jing Luo has taught the following courses: Specialty Polymer, Foundations of Materials Science and Engineering, Functional Polymer Materials.
1. Molecular imprinted self-assembling system and its molecular recognition and detection of disease marker, 2016-2019, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China.
2. The self-assembled molecular imprinted polyaniline nanoparticles and its application in sensors, 2012-2014, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China..
1. Jing Luo, Jing Huang, Jiaojiao Cong, Wei Wei, and Xiaoya Liu, Graphene-based electrodes for electrochemical energy storage. Double Recognition and Selective Extraction of Glycoprotein Based on the Molecular Imprinted Graphene Oxide and Boronate Affinity, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2017, 9, 7735 ?7744.
2. Jing Luo, Jing Huang, Yunan Wu, Jun Sun, Wei Wei, and Xiaoya Liu, Synthesis of hydrophilic and conductive molecularly imprinted polyaniline particles for the sensitive and selective protein detection, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2017, 94, 39–46
3. Jing Luo, Qiang Ma, Wei Wei, Ye Zhu, Ren Liu, and Xiaoya Liu, Synthesis of Water-Dispersible Molecularly Imprinted Electroactive Nanoparticles for the Sensitive and Selective Paracetamol Detection, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8, 21028 ?21038
4. Jing Luo, Fangqiao Zhao, Xiaoma Fei, Xiaoya Liu, Jincheng Liu, Mussel inspired preparation of polymer grafted graphene as a bridge between covalent and noncovalent methods, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 293, 171-181
5. Jing Luo, Jun Sun, Jing Huang, Xiaoya Liu, Preparation of water-compatible molecular imprinted conductive polyaniline nanoparticles using polymeric micelle as nanoreactor for enhanced paracetamol detection, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 283, 1118-1126
6. Jing Luo, Jianping Lai, Nan Zhang, Yanbing Liu, Ren Liu, Xiaoya Liu, Tannic Acid Induced Self-Assembly of Three-Dimensional Graphene with Good Adsorption and Antibacterial Properties, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2016, 4, 3316 ?3326
7. Nan Zhang, Jing Luo, Ren Liu, Xiaoya Liu, Tannic acid stabilized silver nanoparticles for inkjet printing of conductive flexible electronics, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 83720
8. Jing Luo, Qiang Ma, Huahao Gu, Yuan Zheng, Xiaoya Liu, Three-dimensional graphene-polyaniline hybrid hollow spheres by layer-by-layer assembly for application in supercapacitor, Electrochimica Acta, 2015, 173, 184-192
9. Jing Luo, Yuze Chen, Qiang Ma, Ren Liu and Xiaoya Liu, Layer-by-layer assembled ionic-liquid functionalized graphene-polyaniline nanocomposite with enhanced electrochemical sensing properties, Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2014, 2, 4818-4827
10. Jing Luo, Cunhua Fan , Xiaohong Wang, Ren Liu, Xiaoya Liu, A novel electrochemical sensor for paracetamol based on molecularly imprinted polymeric micelles, Sensors and Actuators B, 2013, 118, 909–916