Associate ProfessorZhenzhong Zhu
Zhenzhong Zhu obtained his PhD in Environmental Engineering from Jiangnan University, a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree from East China Normal University in Science. He has been working as a teacher at the School of Chemical and Material Engineering of Jiangnan University since 1990. He has undertaken and completed a number of provincial, ministerial and enterprise research projects. He has published over 50 peer reviewed journal articles, several book chapters and was an editor-in-chief of a book on instrumental Analysis. More than 20 patents were applied and 10 of them were authorized.
1.Environmental analytical chemistry
2.Resourceful treatment of pollutants
3.Green production process of chemicals
1. Inorganic and analytical chemistry
2. Instrumental analysis
3. Electrochemical Analysis
1. Green method of surface modification of Alumina powders.
2. Oxygen sensitive membranes for detection of dissolved oxygen in aqueous and non-aqueous system.
3. Treatment of High concentration formaldehyde waste Gas by membrane absorption technology, funded by Jiangsu Province Social Development Project, 2008
4. Resourceful treatment of high concentration ammonia wastewater by membrane absorption technology, funded by Jiangsu Province Social Development Project, 2002